Are you ready for the challenge? 39 questions for 39 Clues.
- What was Mozart's sister's name?
- In which year did the RMS Titanic sink?
- Who discovered Machu Picchu?
- What famous architect built the Eiffel Tower and the Statue of Liberty?
- What is the name of Thomas Jefferson's famous mansion?
- What gem did the Hope Diamond originally come from?
- What famous laboratory is located outside of Geneva, Switzerland?
- Who was Shaka Zulu?
- In which country is Angkor Wat located?
- What object did Napoleon Bonaparte invade Egypt to get?
- What is the tallest waterfall in the world?
- Who is the only king of the Second Mexican Empire?
- Why does a Mobius strip seem impossible?
- Who was John Franklin?
- What is the deepest point on Earth?
- What mysterious island has heads carved from stone?
- Who was the last Japanese emperor?
- In which country is Petra located?
- Which king built Neuschwanstein Castle?
- What was the name of Walter Raleigh's lost colony?
- Where is the United States' store of gold held?
- What dancer was known as "the Black Pearl"?
- Who was Gideon Cahill's wife?
- According to UFO conspiratists, near what city did a UFO crash in 1947?
- Where was Al Capone jailed?
- What are the three corners of the Bermuda Triangle?
- What was the nickname of Toyotomi Hideyoshi?
- What was the original purpose of the Taj Mahal?
- Which two inventors were involvedin the War of Currents?
- What is Mary Shelley's most famous work?
- What volcano erupted in 1883, creating the loudest sound in modern history?
- Which female Egyptian pharaoh ruled the longest?
- In which city do all five branches own segments of subway track?
- Which royal family was dethroned during the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917?
- What country's revolution was lead by Simon Bolivar?
- What is the name of the founder of the Madrigals?
- What Clue was Benjamin Franklin able to order without attracting attention, due to his occupation?
- What cathedral in Istanbul holds a Janus Clue?
- What Shakesperean play appears to be a sequel to another play of his, but is actually about the Madrigals' quest?
When you're done, check the answers and see how many you got right!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.